Scenario: Administrator would like to know which module of KES blocked malware. Solution: Create new report in central management console Kaspersky Security Center and apply changes from screenshots.Read More
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11
- Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway
- Kaspersky Security 10 for Windows Servers
- Kaspersky Security 9 for MS Exchange Servers
- Kaspersky Security Center 10
- Kaspersky Security Center 11
- Kaspersky Security Center 12
- Kaspersky Security Center 13
SUBSCRIBE RSS FEEDS
How to upgrade Kaspersky Security Center to version 13 + 2FA
Easy-to-follow video on the upgrade of Kaspersky Security Center from version 12 to version 13 incl. web console. You can see how to set up 2FA verification at the end of the video..
How to upgrade Kaspersky Security Center to version 12
How to upgrade Kaspersky Security Center to version 12.
KSC [Tools] – Send heartbeat remotely from Kaspersky Security Center
Kaspersky Network Agent can send a heartbeat to Kaspersky Security Center from client side by the klnagchk.exe utility. 1. Create batch (for example – hb.bat) file with content below and store into share folder. In this case (C:\Share\hb.bat). @echo off color 0f cls “c:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klnagchk.exe” -sendhb pause Edit: Be careful on symbol “ ...
Upgrade KSC on version 11 include WebConsole
Upgrade KSC on version 11 include WebConsole and upgrade clients.