Kaspersky Network Agent can send a heartbeat to Kaspersky Security Center from client side by the klnagchk.exe utility.
1. Create batch (for example – hb.bat) file with content below and store into share folder. In this case (C:\Share\hb.bat).
“c:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\NetworkAgent\klnagchk.exe” -sendhb
Edit: Be careful on symbol “ in batch file.
2. Download psexec tool and store in some folder on the same server where is KSC. In this case (C:\Tools\psexec.exe).
3. In KSC choose one client and open by right button on mouse > Custom tools > Configure custom tools
4. Add new custom tool (IP address 10.28.0.10 is address of KSC in this example)
5. Now you can start use send heartbeat directly from KSC console.
You must be login in KSC with account which has administrator permissions on remote client, as like Domain Administrator, etc…
Let me know if you have some problem.